- Fecha fin: 3 de Junio de 2021 | 3rd May to 3rd June Registration & Submission Period
- Organizado por: ROCA
- Colabora: BcD Barcelona centre de Disseny
jumpthegap®, Roca’s international design contest, promotes the creativity and talent of students and professionals to come up with creative, innovative and radical bathroom solutions to address the challenges included in the 2030 agenda.
jumpthegap® is committed to supporting new generations of designers and architects, and offers them an international platform to develop and showcase their talent. Now, more than ever, we believe that this talent can show real, innovative solutions to share with society and allow us to build a better future.
The competition, which is organised in collaboration with BcD Barcelona Design centre, is now divided into four new categories:
- Wellness & Health, designs that deliver new levels of comfort and peace of mind for users and clients, promoting balance and harmony;
- [Un]neutral design, projects that ingeniously and meaningfully address the bodily diversity and the wide range of capacities displayed by human beings, facilitating independent living through new creative personal aid features.
- Water & Energy, projects that promote a smart and conscious use of planetary resources.
- Crisis & Emergency, designs that tackle a context of permanent crisis and emergency with the help of flexible, feasible and replicable materials and technologies.
The projects will be assessed by a jury of renowned professionals led by Japanese architect and 2014 Pritzker Prize winner Shigeru Ban (Jury President), and which also includes Somi Kim, Senior Director, Healthcare Solutions at Johnson & Johnson (J&J) Design; Paul Priestman, Designer, Chairman of PriestmanGoode; Andrea Trimarchi and Simone Farresin, Founders of Formafantasma design studio; Deborah Seward, Director of United Nations Regional Information Centre in Belgium; Mariana Amatullo,President of Cumulus International Association of Universities and Colleges of Art, Design and Media; Isabel Roig, Executive Director of BcD Barcelona Design centre and President of World Design Weeks; and Marc Viardot, Roca Group’s Corporate Marketing and Design Director.
Para participar debes registrate en la web www.jumpthegap.net